My finished music video:

My front digipak panel:

My front digipak panel:
Right-click the image and open it in a new tab for a bigger version.

My inside digipak panels:

My inside digipak panels:
Right-click the image and open it in a new tab for a bigger version.

My back digipak panel (with album spine:)

My back digipak panel (with album spine:)
Right-click the image and open it in a new tab for a bigger version.

Click the image below to open my website in a new tab:

Sunday 5 March 2017

Construction Post 27: My personal contribution to the shoot session(s)

My role during the filming was varied, like both of my group members. I manned the camera and monitored sound at the same time, I directed and used the clapperboard, and I even acted.
A shot of me operating the camera while wearing the headphones to ensure the sound going to the microphone was okay.
As a crew member, I took many of the shots that you can see in the final video. I also directed many others. I also aided my teammates while they were performing these roles- for example I once took over from one of them during a shot that contained a camera movement, so we had extra takes, as they were worried they were too shaky.
As well as helping out behind the camera, I also acted in our video.
As a cast member, I acted in a few shots so that we could obtain all the material needed to build our story during editing. Being both a crew and cast member meant we didn't have to balance one more outside actor as part of the organisation process, while also not having to drop any characters or scenes from our video, which could have negatively impacted on its quality.

Overall I did much the same as I did during the test shoot- I was an essential part of the shoot session due to the work I did both behind and in front of the camera, just like both of my groupmates.

No comments:

Post a Comment